Checking Your Spot Mobile Account Balance
TRACKING YOUR BALANCE AND EXPIRATION DATE ON CELL PHONES USED WITH SPOT MOBILE.
Always remember to refill your mobile cell phones account before it expires so that your existing balance will be carried forward on all Spot Mobile cell phones.
REGARDING TEXT MESSAGING ON CELL PHONES USED.
Please remember there are charges for text messaging for a Spot Mobile cell phone. New charges do not accrue no matter how many times checking any balance for cell phones used, with Spot Mobile.
Checking your balance before making a mobile call:
- To check your latest phones balance remaining on with your mobile phone sim card simply make the mobile call and dial 7768 from your Spot Mobile Prepaid Phone or dial 1-866-450-2397 from any phone and follow the voice prompts.
Checking your Expiration/Termination Date on Cell Phones Used:
- To check your latest phones expiration date simply dial 611 from your Spot Mobile Cell Phone or dial 1-866-450-2353 from any phone and selecting option "3" from the menu and follow the voice prompts.
- Our text messaging will send you updated warning when your balance reaches $5.00 and $2.00.
- Your balance will expire 90 days from date of reload on all cell phones used with Spot Mobile.
- Your account will be terminated after 90 days of inactivity, even if there is a balance remaining on your account. Once an account is inactive it cannot be reactivated and new cellular phone/account must be purchased. Make sure your latest phones balance is not ignored.
Recharging is a mobile call away for a Spot Mobile cell phone. New customers will be reminded with our text messaging service, if your balance is low.